Blog Archives

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week is a crazy busy week.

Rob and I have a meeting tonight from 4-6.
Monday Rob has a church meeting,
Tuesday I have a church meeting,
Wednesday and Thursday Rob is in Nashville,
Thursday the kids and I have a church meeting,
Friday Kate has youth group, Trey has a sleepover and my mom is arriving.

Obviously, dinners this week took some planning!

Here's our Menu for the week:

Sunday: Quiche, fresh melon
Monday: Swedish meatballs, egg noodles, gravy, mixed vegetables
Tuesday: Glazed salmon, rice, fruited jello
Wednesday: Chicken pot pie, grapes
Thursday: Fried rice with pork and mixed vegetables
Friday: Panko breaded tilapia, garlic roasted red potatoes, fruit
Saturday: breakfast supper (maybe Dutch baby apple pancake)

For more great menu ideas, go to Laura's site!

-------------

In other news, we have been religiously giving Gracie
her antibiotics for Lyme disease.
She was reportedly getting better while I was gone,
however, she is limping today and has yelped in pain a couple of times.

This makes me so sad, to see her sore or hurting.
It also makes me feel intensely guilty for not being as 
structured about always making sure she got her tick medicine
right on time every month.

I hope and pray she feels better and stays better soon.
Bless her little doggie heart.
/div>

3 comments:

Gina said...

Can I just steal your menu? It looks delicious.

Poor Gracie. I hope she gets well soon. I missed the fact that she has lyme disease.. do you need to be concerned about the people in your house?

Natalie said...

Where can I get the recipe for the panko breaded tilapia? I have some tilapia in the freezer just crying out for some panko bread crumbs.

We just dog sat a dog named Gracie!

Bonnie said...

Just stopped by from Orgjunkie.com

Love your header ... real life from the crack of dawn !! That's great !!