Blog Archives

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Favorite Stage

One of the cutest stages 
in a child's life
is when they lose their front teeth.

I find children, in and around the age of six
with the missing front teeth like Jack O' Lanterns
to be Soooooooo Cute!

My last baby is entering in to this stage.



As I always do with Trey, 
each milestone he reaches is met with the dual response
of joy and excitement
tinged with the sad realization that 
this is the last time... again.

The good news is,
there will be so many more firsts and lasts to enjoy together
through the years!



PS- the tooth was loose already
but met its demise during a wrestling match on the bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the wresting match hastened it's exit. I can't stand it when they push it out as far as they can with their tongue! That's when I want to grab the string and get to the nearest door knob ASAP!

Jenny said...

Congrats! What a milestone. We are still waiting to lose the first tooth. I just hope his little sister doesn't beat him to it.