Blog Archives

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- Thanksgiving Edition

Okay, so here we go, a very busy cooking week!
We are expecting, in addition to the five of us,
my mother, my brother, my SIL and baby Nathaniel.

Trust me, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms,
this will be a VERY, VERY full house!
The current sleeping plan
is Richard, Michelle and baby Nathaniel in my room,
my mom in Kate's room,
Rob and I in Chris's room
and the three kids in Trey's room.

Yee-Haw! lol

Okay,
here's the menu for the week.
I have some new recipes to try for the beginning half of the week.

Sunday: Cheeseburger macaroni, veggies
Monday: Slow cooker country style ribs, potatoes
Tuesday: Smoked bacon and mushroom penne, asparagus or green beans
Wednesday: Chicken parmesan, ??

Thursday:  THE BIG DAY!
Turkey, dressing, gravy, green bean casserole, corn pudding, sweet potato casserole, rolls.
For apps: shrimp with cocktail sauce, artichoke dip with baguette, crudite', fruit salad
For dessert: bread pudding with vanilla sauce, whiskey cake.

Friday: Are you kidding me??? Leftovers from the week.
Saturday: Pastitsio (greek lasagna), something green
Sunday: Leftovers again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bread pudding sounds wonderful! Of course, I go right for the dessert!