Blog Archives

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Another post about Mother's Day follows this one, so keep on reading.

Also, there are now fun games along the margin to the right
Yep, right over there---------->
So check them out!




This is our menu for the week, in no particular order:

Teriyaki and pineapple meatballs, rice, broccoli

tacos or taco salad, corn, fruit

Marinated and Grilled London Broil, corn on the cob, fruit

Slow cooker Pot Roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. Egg noodles. Jello.

Leftovers.


For more great menu ideas, be sure to visit Laura at Orgjunkie.com!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Great menu! Have a wonderful week!

Lanny said...

As I was reading the menu, I kept thinking yum! Then I got to the egg noodles. Have I mentioned that I have a slight obsession with egg noodles. I. Love. Them. Double yum!

Have a great week, and enjoy those egg noodles for me!