I've been tagged for the first time
by Heather at Splaneyo.blogspot.com
with the mission to tell eight random things about myself.
Hmmm, okay, here goes:
1) My graduating class from high school had only
40 people in them. One of them went on to be on TV
in "For Love or Money."
2) I lived in Italy for 3 years as a child.
3) I was hit by a police car in front of La Scala.
4) I am physically incapable of going to sleep without reading first.
5) I was told we wouldn't be able to have children and we have three!
6) I am a carb freak. Life without pasta wouldn't be a life worth living.
7) I don't like scented laundry detergent. I find it too cloying and I like being able
to smell my children.
8) Part of the reason we have a dog is that I am too lazy to actually
pick up the food that drops on the floor: enter the Sherpa!
Okay, I am tagging:
Lori from The Simple Life at Home
Crista from Never A Dull Moment
Gretchen from A House Full of Boys
Gina from Parachute or Anvil
Now go update your blogs!
Hams on Tour
3 hours ago