Blog Archives

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Few More Pics

Here are a few more pictures from
our trip to Dutch Wonderland
in Lancaster, PA.

Rob and the kids getting ready to ride the "big" roller coaster at Dutch Wonderland.
It is a cool wooden coaster.


Rob, Kate and Trey coming off the Sky Ride.
My daughter is crossing her eyes on purpose.
I have many pictures like this.
Sigh.


The little splash park at Dutch Wonderland.
My youngest child, in the edge of the photo,
looks like he gets a meal a week.
Even though you can count his ribs,
I promise he gets fed.


More splash time.
Rob and I were sitting on our asses.
It was great.

Now that we are back up to speed,
look this week for updates on:
the start of camp
why Trey is a frat-boy in training
and the saying of the week!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Leeann,
I tagged you - you're it! Hope you will play, but don’t feel obligated.

My boys look the same. It is always great when they act like they are starving around other people. They eat two sandwiches or as for thirds. Great...

Heather