Blog Archives

Friday, June 29, 2007

Chicago Finale

Are you all sick of hearing about Chicago?

Well, I'm finishing it up today!

Things I have learned:

I would be much thinner if I lived in the city.

My feet would have a lot of corns.

When I am lost, I make little grunty sounds
that sound like "Heh, heh, heh"
while I turn in a circle
looking up at all the great big buildings
for something, anything
that looks familiar.

A lot of people who walk on the streets
of downtown Chicago multitask-
they talk on their cell phones,
smoke their cigarettes
and perfectly navigate a crowd.
The women are also usually wearing nice shoes.

They must not be prone to corns.
:-)

Let me see if I can post a few pictures today!

The Navy Pier and the big carousel. We never got around to riding it!

This is the Asian form of Cirque. It was quite amazing. We enjoyed it more than we expected to!

Here is my handsome hubby at the skyline. Ain't he just adorable??

This is us acting goofy on a fireworks cruise out at the pier. Handsome hubby isn't looking so swift here. lol


The really cool kidney bean thing. I don't even know how else to explain it. It was intriguing and totally odd.

Rob fondling the kidney bean.
Shouldn't there be a law against things like this?

So there you have it!
Back to life today.
Actually, a good life!
My dad and stepmom are coming in today
my kids are coming home YAY!
and we have a pool party scheduled here for tomorrow.

Life is good, baby!
Yeah!

No comments: