Blog Archives

Friday, September 17, 2010

What they think, 2010.


Start of the School Year Kid Interview, 2010.

Favorite Color:
Trey: Blue or red.
Chris: Orange.
Kate: Green.

Favorite Song:
T: Dynamite by Taio Cruz.
C: Let it Be or Imagine.
K: Beautiful by Christina Aguilera or Change by Carrie Underwood.

Favorite TV show:
T: Zeke and Luther.
C: Zeke and Luther.
Kate: Several: Teen Mom, Pretty Little Liars.

Best Friend:
T: Ray.
C: Sarah.
K: Mommy. (no money was paid for that!)

Favorite Movie:
T: Eragon.
C: National Treasure 2.
K: Quest for Camelot.

Favorite Meal:
T: Quiche and blueberry muffins.
C: Pancakes and blueberry muffins and bacon!
K: Artichoke pasta and breaded steak.

Favorite Subject:
T: Math.
C: English.
K: Creative Writing.

Goal in school:
Trey: I don't have any goals yet.
Chris: To make straight A's one quarter and to have an article published in the school newspaper. Kate: To make high honors again and to have a story published in the school Literary magazine.

Best thing about Chris:
Trey said: Without him I would have no one to play with.
Kate said: He is always supportive of me.

Best thing about Kate:
Trey said: When I have a problem, she'll always make me talk to her and then make me feel better.
Chris said: Anytime I have a problem, I can go and talk to her and she'll help me.

Best thing about Trey:
Chris said: How he looks up to me and how he is a good playmate!
Kate said: He's fun.

Hope for our family:
Trey: Greatness.
Chris: That we stay happy.
Kate: That we will grow closer together.

No comments: