Blog Archives

Monday, July 5, 2010

This Week's Headlines

Since I have been slow to blog lately,
I figured I would try to catch some of the moments of the week:

Seattle:
Rob and I went for a week and had a really wonderful time.
We made great use of our time and saw a good amount of what Seattle had to offer.


The Kids:
Kate, Chris and Trey went to Rob's parents' for the week.
Nana and Nono were amazing with them- kept them far busier
and happier than I would have,
including a trip to the amusement park, swimming, the bookstore, the movies etc.
They loved it!

The Fourth of July:
Rob's folks brought the kids back on the Fourth
and we also hosted Rob's brothers and their families.
It was all about fun and family and sun and backyard fireworks.

The Sleepover:
Two cousins stayed to spend the night.
The kids stayed up way too late playing and watching a movie
while eating ice cream sandwiches and popcorn.

The Now:
I have been enjoying having my kids back with me.
I am getting extra snuggles and love.
Sometimes a little time and distance really does make the heart grow fonder!

The Upcoming:
Chris is in basketball camp this week in the afternoon.
All three kids will have their physicals.
Kate and Chris will prepare to go to a week of sleep-away camp.

More to come later in the week!

1 comment:

jen@odbt said...

Sounds like it's been a fun & adventurous summer. Enjoy...can't wait to read more.