Blog Archives

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Week Menu Plan Monday


It's a big cooking week this week!

I'm looking forward to lots of family coming in
and I can hardly wait!

Here's our menu for the Christmas week
and up through New Year's.

Monday: Swedish meatballs, Egg noodles, fruit
Tuesday: Souper Baked Chicken, Rice, green beans
Wednesday: Breakfast supper
Thursday: pasta with homemade sauce, breaded steak, salad
Friday: Crab cakes, beef tenderloin, asparagus, rolls, whiskey cake, bread pudding with vanilla sauce
Saturday: Teriyaki chicken, rice, broccoli
Sunday: Glazed salmon, rice, salad, fruit
Monday: Trey's birthday menu- his choice!
Tuesday: Baked potato soup, leftovers
Wednesday: Artichoke chicken, garlic potatoes, mixed vegetables
Thursday: New Year's Eve- Potluck at the Wagner's!
Friday: Parmesan broiled tilapia, glazed sweet potatoes
Saturday: Cracker meat loaf, noodles or rice, green beans
Sunday: Salsa chicken, saffron rice, tortillas and fixings.

For more menu ideas, please visit Laura at Orgjunkie.com!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a delicious menu planned!
I'm so glad that my husband isn't working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off. This is the best family Christmas gift!
Here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

Feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment to my question: Do you still read newspapers?

Victoria said...

We always have Pork and Saurkraut for New Years. I have to have a tooth pulled on the 29th so I hope I am up for it!! :(

Merry Christmas!