Blog Archives

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Week's Meals


Continuing with my trend to try to keep meals planned:

Monday (tonight) we had: Broiled tilapia parmesan, alfredo noodles, applesauce.
Tuesday: Pasta and homemade sauce, asparagus.
Wednesday: Kielbasa and baked potatoes, stir fried garlic and onion green beans.
Thursday: Vegetable beef stew, toast.
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Dinner at the bowling alley for Johnny's party
Sunday: pork stir fried rice and veggies.

For more great menu ideas, join Laura over at orgjunkie.com.

3 comments:

tammy said...

If it's the same recipe I use I love that Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. :) Looks like a yummy plan.

Cindi said...

Do you think you could just double everything and drop the extras off at my place? Thank you.

Swistle said...

Triple please as long as you're at it for Cindi, kthanx. That all sounds SO YUMMY. It's getting my mind more interested in considering possibilities for the menu while my MIL is visiting. Broiled tilapia parmesan? YUM.