Blog Archives

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hot day!

Today was our first really hot day of spring.
The past couple of days were in the low 70s
but today it was up near 80 degrees!
We are heading toward a cool down
but it has been so nice, after all the rain,
to have a few warm, sunny days.

First, here are a few photos from my birthday!
I had a great one!

Rob decorated the bathroom with tons of balloons 
and fun birthday stuff as a surprise, since he had to leave
early in the morning. What a fun surprise that was!

The kids were so excited for me to open the gifts they had picked out.  We were preparing to eat my birthday dinner: filet mignon and crab cakes. YUM!

And now, here are a few photos from the last couple of days
that I have taken with my new lens.
I have been enjoying the practice!







Photos of Chris will be forthcoming 
in a baseball post of his own.

6 comments:

Stimey said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Swistle said...

I love your birthday bathroom!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday Leeann! The decorated bathroom is just hilarious. Did you have any idea he was doing that or did you just stumble into it?

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday - what great fun and lots of great photos. What kind of lens did you get?

Lanny said...

Happy birthday! Love the pics. Gorgeous kids, and I fall in love with your dog every single time I see her!

CarolinaMomOf5 said...

Glad you had a great 40th birthday, Leeann!