Blog Archives

Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo Winding Down

The NaBloPoMo challenge is coming to an end.

I enjoyed participating in it just as much this year
as I did last year.

While I am very committed to this blog
(I have been blogging for just under two years now!),
there are times when my entries have been irregular.

Joining the November challenge to Post More
gets me in the groove again,
keeps me thinking about my family and my life
and the in and outs of our lives
that I was recorded.

While it may not be every SINGLE day, 
my hope is certainly to keep posting
regular entries to my blog,
as well as visiting all the cyber-friends and blogs 
I have discovered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like keeping up on what's happening in your life so here's to hoping you will be a regular poster!