Blog Archives

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Feast

So this is a new kind of weekly meme that I thought I'd try.

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

I last had my hair cut in mid-July, in preparation for the Beach Picture. I stressed like crazy over that Beach Picture! So I'm way overdue and if I don't go soon, I'll end up doing something rash like cutting my own bangs!

We all know that never goes well.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

I was going to say worrying less, but I know I worried, just different ones. Probably the easy laughter and joy. Like it or not, we get more inhibited as we get older. 

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Well, it depends on the dish! They all have their place.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

Probably Spanish, since it appears that half of our nation uses it as the primary language. 

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

Um, Alive? lol The mother of a new college freshman. Financially better off than I am now. Hopefully doing some traveling.


Now it is your turn! Join me, either via your blog or in my comments!

3 comments:

Pamela Fierro said...

I did it! My blog

Anonymous said...

Appetizer -- I had my bangs trimmed about a month ago, and they turned out SHORT. But now they're PERFECT and I don't have to go back to the salon for at least another month. :D

Soup -- having all my needs taken care of. Basically "being cared for" is what I miss the most.

Salad -- Butter. And lots of it. :D

Main Course -- German. I SO want to visit Germany. I'd be invisible there. :D

Dessert -- almost debt free and hopefully in a loving, supportive, committed relationship (but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one).

Leeann said...

Sarah,

I hope all those things for you as well, and then some!

Leeann