Blog Archives

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School Pix

Wow, nothing like a little political disagreement to get the comments flowing! lol

Although we may "agree to disagree,"
that is the beauty of living in America.
I value each person's thoughts and opinions
and appreciate you sharing them here.

So, thank you!

Kate, Chris and Trey started school last week
but I am just getting these photos up.
They are all happy with their school, their teachers
and their friends.
I think this is the most stress-free start to school
we have had in years!
click on photos to enlarge



I was going to get my photo taken for my "badge" to become a substitute teacher,
but I am fighting a virus and have the cold sores to prove it.
Since I look like I went through a boxing match
and since I am clearly more vain than I would like to admit,
the badge will be waiting until next week.

I wonder if I could lose about thirty pounds by next week too? lol

Enjoy the pictures
and if you haven't shared pix of your own kids' first day at school,
please do and leave a comment so I can see them!


6 comments:

Natalie said...

First day of school here today! I'm hoping to have pics up tonight! Love seeing your kids in their first day poses!

Jenny said...

We had our first day on Tuesday. They're up on my blog. Love the pic of the boys walking off together.

Gina said...

I love your pictures. I didn't take any this year. My kids leave at 7, 8 and 9 so none of them were ready at the same time... and I was just lazy.

Cindi said...

Your kids all look so happy to be starting the school year! I love the last shot of your sons holding hands as they walk down the street together...too precious!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They aren't babies anymore, are they? It's wonderful how close Chris and Trey are.

The Amazing Trips said...

I love that last photo of your boys. Another year. They sure do go by fast, don't they?