Blog Archives

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Playing Hooky


I always feel slightly twisted
when one of my children is home sick.

Unless they are really ill,
I kind of enjoy that unexpected day together
when it is just the two of us.

We watch movies,
play games
and there is that little bit of
over-the-top babying that I try not to do too often
lest they :::gasp!::: come to expect it.

So Trey is home today
and clearly feeling quite dandy,
strep or not.
We've been hanging out
and I've been trying to keep him
from pining for his brother too much.

Here's a couple of pics of Trey from today:

A boy and his dog. There is no better company when you're sick.

No one better to act silly with, either!

Who me? Sick? Surely you jest!

And this little cutie pie is the baby I keep three days a week.
Isn't he a doll?

2 comments:

Lanny said...

Oh my goodness! They all (dog included!) are SO cute!
I hope he feels better soon!

Heather said...

Poor guy - looks like he is on the mend, but Strep is no fun. That baby is just darling. I can't believe those eyes. My mom always said my eyes were like sapphire marbles when I was little - now I know what she meant. What do you do with him when your kids are sick? Hope everyone is 100% soon.
Heather