Blog Archives

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Little Something New!

Since I have many visitors
and lurkers
each day (could that be you? Hmmm? Could it?)

I have grown used to being curious
yet dissatisfied at my inability
to figure out who are ARE.

Where do you come from?

So, in the spirit of helping me to reach
that itch I can't scratch,
I have put something new on my site.

See it?
Look up at the top right hand corner.
Yep, up there.

It is a little place to click
and a neat map of the world will pop up.
Then, all you have to do is put a little pin
on the map, showing the area in which you live.

You can leave a name or a comment if you wish,
or you can remain (sigh...) anonymous.

But come on, throw me a bone here
and put up your little pin.

Hugs!
Leeann

1 comment:

Gina said...

Now that's a neat little thing!