Blog Archives

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Young Lady


It has been so interesting to watch Kate these last few weeks.

She is now taking an interest in what she is wearing,
matching her earrings to her outfit
as well as her shoes.

Brushing her hair,
putting on powder and lip gloss.

It is a fascinating thing to watch.

I feel privileged to be her mom
and be privy to this transformation.

These are but one of the blessings
I get to experience as a parent.

Thanks to this blog,
I will be able to always remember
how it looked and felt,
and one day be able to share it with her.

My daughter, my friend.




1 comment:

Heather said...

Darn I wish I could wear that outfit - very cute. She looks like a different girl than the one that appeared in the photos a month ago. She is a beautiful young lady (I hated when people called me that - young lady, so no offense).
Heather