Blog Archives

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Much Deserved Happiness

Today I'd like to focus
my rather self-centered blog
on another family.

One of the most amazing families
I have ever heard of.

Those of you who know me
have long been familiar
with Jacob Duckworth,
the most beautiful boy ever.
You can follow Jacob's story here

But today, I would like to offer my
sincerest and most heartfelt congratulations
to the Duckworth family:
Donnie, Heather, Kyle, Devin, Brandon
and Amazing Jacob
upon the completed adoption of their
new baby sister Allie!

You can read all about this amazing family
and their adoption here

I encourage you to read their site regularly.
It will give you a lift and a smile
and will teach you an amazing lesson
about love and faith and family.

God bless you, Duckworths,
and Welcome Home, Allie!

No comments: