Blog Archives

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Dirty Thirty

This list is compliments of my friend Nic!
::::waving:::::

The Dirty Thirty... 30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:

1. Who ended your last relationship?
me
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
this morning

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
sleeping
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
fixing the Directv satellite with Rob
5. Are you any good at math?
I suck so badly at math that it can hardly be defined. I had to take "Teaching Elementary School Math" twice and only passed it via Pass/Fail and crying in front of the professor. So Nic, I feel your pain, Truly!

6. What were you doing last night?
I had been to two doctors for a rash of unknown origin and was stoned out on Atarax. Rob found me in front of the tv downstairs, lying across the sofa and lightly drooling. LOL!
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I know of. . .
8. Have you ever burped in front of the opposite sex?
All the time, baby!
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace page?
yes
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
So many! It was a hot day and a pool party day. That about sums it up.

12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself?
I wish I was more disciplined-- Me too!
13. What do you wish for?
My children, always.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
definitely.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
wisdom teeth, tonsils, and I had to get a salivary gland removed.
16. What is outside your back door?
deck, pool, cabana, hammock, playset, trampoline and lots and lots of trees.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
Nope, not yet.
19. Do you have a secret crush?
no
20. Do you keep in touch with your exes?
Yes, some.
21. Do you dislike anyone right now?
You know, I can't think of anyone. I'm sure I probably do but clearly without much energy. lol

22. Something you are excited about?
Always. You can't live without being excited about something! My kids start school tomorrow, which is always exciting for them and for me.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
I confess to liking Jello Jigglers!
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No, nor are any of my grandparents. Rob, however, still has two living grandparents.

25. Describe your key chain.
It is an old lanyard of a school none of my kids even attend. How pathetic is that? House key, car fob, car keys for two cars and a few keys of unknown origin that I am afraid to throw away!
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
It's been a long while. A couple of years ago, doing a CASA presentation, I think.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
lightweight fleece coat, black LL Bean winter coat.

29. Do you have any nicknames?
All through college I was known as L.A.

30. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue?
No, but my mom can!


1 comment:

Lanny said...

I HATED math for teachers! Thank goodness I married a math minor, 'cause I sure won't be the one helping with math homework!