Blog Archives

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Has it Already Been Easter?



Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long delay since my last post. The kids and I were busy doing our traveling and having a great time during Spring Break (although mom was too tired to take on Luray on Friday). Upon our return, we headed directly to Fredericksburg for Easter. Pictures will follow further down the post. It was so nice to see all the little kids together plus of course see all the big kids and "bigger" kids. :-) Delicious food and good fun was had by all. :-)

After all that activity, basically seven days gone, I was buried under a mountain of laundry (nearly ten loads now) and still not done. I am thinking that instead of casual Fridays at work, I might institute a Naked Weekend law so that I can actually catch up on the laundry without it continuing to pile up! It is a depressing thought that you are never, EVER through. Even while you are washing, more clothes are being worn and dirtied at that very moment!

So anyway, without further ado and before one of the kids calls me (I'm hiding..shhhh!)
Here are a few pictures of our fun Easter with the cousins:

Trey and his Cousin Lauren doing Easter Eggs:


I actually had to bribe my daughter Kate for this picture. She hates to have her photo taken any more.


The Three Musketeers- my boys with their cousin Charlie.


Cousin Caroline- as sweet as she looks but also as tough as nails!

This cutie is Baby Johnny, the youngest of the bunch (currently, anyway!)


These two boys, Charlie and Trey, are six months apart in age and have been getting much closer. They have fun together.


Exuberant, irrepressible Lauren:



Thanks for looking! Tune in again for Uncle Mike's gnarly, hammertoed foot!
Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. I really enjoyed them. Everyone is growing taller by the moment, forget the day!! Thanks for sharing..
Love,
MOM