Blog Archives

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fine Line Between Pleasure and Pain

There is a fine line in the things one can forward to people. What is funny to some might be rude to others or interfere with deeply held religious or political events

Yet, every now and again something must be sent for the sheer laughter that bursts out of you when you read it, no matter whether it is right or wrong.

It Just.
Is.
Funny.

and so with no other adieu, my dad's joke, sent to me tonight,
which had Rob and I weeping tears of mirth:




Thanks Dad, for the great laughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little dilly almost had me rolling in the floor! Can you imagine telling THAT to an ER doctor in the States? It would be all over the hospital in 5 minutes..That is one of the funniest stories I've heard in awhile..Good one Marvin..
Love,
MOM