Blog Archives

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Kids say the Darndest things!

You know, kids are good for the soul. They make you laugh when you least expect it and I swear, that has to add years to your life, don't you think?

One of the favorite things my firstborn ever said, around the age of five:

kATE- Hey Mom, can I watch that movie?

mom- What movie?

kATE- You know, the one with the spider.

mom- ?????

kATE- Ummm, Charlotte's Website!!

LOL!

My niece, who is two and a half, was watching TV a few weeks ago. She was standing up in front of the tv, as little ones do, and she had on the Zippy blanket pajama. She was absent mindedly picking at the back of the pjs.

Dave- Lauren, do you have to go potty?

Lauren- No.

Dave- Well, what's wrong with your butt, then?

Lauren- Ummmm, it has a crack in it!

LOL!!!

This is Lauren:


Finally, last night my husband was tickling and zerberting (is that even a word? You parents know what I am talking about!) my son Trey. Rob lifted up the front of Trey's shirt to zerbert his belly and Trey yelled Hey! FROZEN SWEET NIBLETS!!!

ROFL!!

Apparently this is from some Disney show the kids have seen but we nearly wet ourselves! ROb and I looked at each other and said:

Did our five year old son just say Frozen. Sweet. Niblets. ?????

Trey:


What the hell!!!!!

We just dissolved. The laughter in that kitchen last night must have added a year to our lives if it is truly good for you.

No comments: