Blog Archives

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Yikes, last week didn't go as well as I had planned.
We ate out a few times.
I need to watch that because I am afraid we are redeveloping some bad habits!

I did, however, make some super-yummy homemade pizzas one night,
to go along with our homemade tomato soup.
I used Mediterranean flat breads and Trader Joe's pizza sauce
to make four small pizzas.
One was plain cheese, one plain pepperoni,
one pepperoni and prosciutto and one was just prosciutto.
All were delicious!

We also had leftovers several times.

Rob and Chris will be out of town Wed and Thurs night
so my menu plan is a little more laid back.

Monday: Glazed salmon, rice, green beans
Tuesday: Crock pot roasted chicken, TJs new tater tots, diced baby carrots
Wednesday: Artichoke pasta (Trey and Kate's fave!)
Thursday: Breakfast supper: waffles and bacon
Friday: Pasta with mama sauce
Saturday: Out to dinner

For more great menu ideas, join Laura over at orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Looks like a good week! I really need to get back to weekly planning..