Blog Archives

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

* videocamera
* pocket sized camera (like a Sony cybershot- mine broke)
* new sofa for the living room
* comfy Ikea rocking chair for living room
* new front door

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
The potholders that my daughter made for me. I use them multiple times a day, every day! I asked her to make me more this year for my present.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? Hmmm. Good question! Maybe one of those comfy double layer fleece blankets?

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? I remember several things I really wanted and got: the Magic Window, a Magic Eight ball, a baby doll that could crawl.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? DS and Wii games, Lego sets, a cell phone that has a dedicated keyboard for texting.

6. What is your favorite holiday food? For Thanksgiving, turkey and my MIL's stuffing; for Christmas, crab cakes and bread pudding with vanilla sauce!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? Can't tell here as the recipients will be reading this!

8. What is your favorite holiday movie? The Christmas Story, Elf and the Polar Express.

9. Favorite holiday song? Oh Holy Night.

10. Favorite holiday pastime? Our Christmas Eve tradition: going through the light show that benefits the Children's Hospital while drinking mugs of hot chocolate, then reading Christmas stories before leaving cookies and milk for Santa!

To enter to win all sorts of cool prizes simply answer the questions in this meme and make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft!

No comments: