Blog Archives

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday .. AND SKOY WINNERS!



It's another week to plan!
I am hoping to stay relatively on track this week.
We had an unexpected bill pop up
that I'd like to just cash-flow
so we'll be using a lot of what we have around!

Monday: homemade pasta sauce with whole wheat noodles (hold over), peas, Hawaiian rolls.
Tuesday: sloppy joes, tater tots, corn.
Wednesday: macaroni and cheese with kielbasa, broccoli.
Thursday: Tacos and taco salad, fruit.
Friday: chicken teriyaki, brown rice, peas.
Saturday: Chicken fried rice with egg and veggies, fruited jello.
Sunday: parmesan tilapia with alfredo noodles and green beans.

For more great menus, visit Laura at Orgjunkie.com!

And now, for the SKOY contest winners!

All the entries were folded up and put into a container,
from which Rob drew two.
And the two winners are:


CONGRATS, ladies! Send me your addresses via email
so I can pass them on the SKOY Cloth company. :-)

For those of you who did not win but who have a blog,
I suggest you contact the company and ask if you can review their product
for your blog.
They are super nice and you might get lucky and receive a sample to try and review!

More giveaways coming in the weeks before Christmas
so stay tuned!

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Congrats to Gina and Natalie...gosh...I guess this means I'll just have to muddle through with my same old cleaning stuff!! :-D
So...is contacting a company and offering to review a product how it is done? I've always wanted to know and have been thinking I might do that...hmmmm....might give it a try!!
I'm also going to make mac and cheese. after seeing it on your menu it reminded me that Issei has been asking for it!! :-D
have a great week!!

Gina said...

Whoo hoo! I never win anything. :-) I'm so excited. Thanks Leeann.