Blog Archives

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twilight and Vampires


I recently read the Twilight series 
that everyone has been raving about it.

Yes, I realize that I am extremely slow to jump on that bandwagon.
Shut up.

Anyway, I was under-impressed on the whole
but it was still entertaining.
I guess I just don't get the fascination with vampires.

Anyway, Trey heard me talking about the books enough to know
that they are about vampires and one day the idea occurred to him....


Hey mom!


Without my two front teeth...

I kind of look like a vampire too!



So what do you think?
Is he Edward Cullen-esque? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be more difficult to be a toothless vampire, but who am I to rain on anyone's parade...go for it!

BTW, not only have I not read the Twilight series yet, but I haven't read Harry Potter, either. I will get to it (eventually).

Bonnie said...

I haven't read them yet ... the bandwagon might even pass me by if I don't hurry ! ha ha.

Leeann said...

But Melissa! Without his two front teeth, the side teeth jut out - just like fangs!!

And yep, you beat me. There is no excuse for not having read Harry Potter! They are really good!!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I'm not on the Twilight train either...and usually I'm all over what's hot. I guess it's best to say never say never but for now I'm saying no.

He does look like a mini vamp.

Gina said...

I can definitely imagine some foolish mortal girl falling head over heels in love with that face!

Natalie said...

I can't answer the question--I haven't read the series yet. Apparently I need to get with the program!