Blog Archives

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not a Creature....

What's that sound?

silence!

What's that sight?

it's things remaining where they'd been placed!

What's the smell?

It's the sweet smell of FREEDOM!

Yep, the kids are off visiting their grandparents
for the remainder of the week.

I am giddy with the possibilities!

So far, I am planning to go out to dinner
and to see Sex and the City with my friend Melissa
on Wednesday night,

and to go to a crab house with Rob one night.

I'd like to do a bit of organizing
and a bit of painting.

AND A LOT OF SLEEPING!!

6 comments:

Lanny said...

Enjoy your freedom!!!

And, yes! Absolutely! I'll take either son! :)

Gina said...

Ah... heaven. I really need a week like that.

nicrogers said...

Have fun!!! I will have just Brooks tonight so I am almost as free as you. Not quite but almost... Have fun, let us know if you like the movie.

Anonymous said...

enjoy the break! Take a nap for me! haha.

Anonymous said...

So, how is it to be "footloose and fancy free"? Enjoy your week and hope you and Rob have a good time. I'll talk with you before you pick them up and are still sane!!
Love,
MOM

Jody said...

I am jealous. I want silence in my house for a week!!!

As soon as swim season is over we are shipping the kids to the in-laws for a week....sailing by ourselves is in our future!