Blog Archives

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Post Easter!


Happy Day after Easter!

I hope you all had a fun Easter weekend.
We had fun doing all the usual Eastery things.
My kids are very lucky because their Nana does their Easter baskets.
They wouldn't be nearly as nice if I did them!

Spring break officially ends after today.
It has been a very laid back, super easy Spring Break.
We never even made it Horton Hears a Who like we were going to.

Today is supposed to be Menu Plan Monday.
I am so sick of food that I have no idea what to do.
I have two chickens in the freezer,
some Ikea meatballs and a few pounds of ground beef.
I'm sure I'll come up with something
if I can pull some motivation out of my ass.

With that lovely image,
here's some Easter pictures of my kids
with their cousins:

telling Easter secrets to Daddy
(Caroline and Uncle Mike)

I'm ready for my close-up!
or..Baby P*rn
Just kidding!
This is Johnny.

The three mouseketeers
(Chris, Charlie and Trey)

Lauren in her Easter splendor

The crew:
Top row: Kate, Caroline, Johnny and Chris
Bottom row: Lauren, Charlie and Trey

Do you ever feel like you're on the outside, looking in?

My three.
and yes, Trey looks like he was beaten with a baseball bat.
I know this.
In actually he was beaten by trampoline springs
and the treadmill.

my sweetie!

The side effect of excitement and a post-sugar drop.

Peace out, dawg.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Leeann. Looks as though you guys had tons of fun. And, oh my goodness, I see green grass! I have some pretty serious envy going on! Especially after we got 15" of snow dumped on us on Good Friday!

Jody said...

Happy post Easter to you too!

Peace out dawg!

Faithful Froggers said...

What wonderful pictures! I love the one of the dogs - too cute!

So glad you had a wonderful Easter!