Blog Archives

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things That Made Me Laugh Today

I have just been cracking up today.

First, I burst out laughing at the Pioneer Woman's website today,
when she was describing the process of letting her hair go
from being dyed brown back to its natural red.

She described her current hair color
(neither red nor brown)
as "follicalarly biracial."

ROFL!
I thought that was a hilarious description!

And then my friend Janet sent this email
of her drive to work that literally had me screeching with laughter:

On a different note, I have to tell you something else that happened at school today. Well it was on the way. If you're eating anything right now, you might want to come back to this later! lol I was on my way to work this morning, driving my usual back way through the country instead of on the highway, when a big truck pulled out in front of me. So he had these big tires and all of a sudden a big blob flew off of his back and onto my windshield. It took me a few seconds to realize what it was. It was big... maybe 8" long and a few inches wide. My first reaction was to jump back in my seat... it just splatted on my window. But then I got a good look at it and it was a giant gob of animal intestines!!!! OMG!!! It was stuck right in front of my face, right in my line of vision, and I was freaking out and gagging. I mean it was nasty. I don't have a weak stomach by any means and I was ready to throw up. So I'm trying to drive and I was just getting into town so the traffic was building up and the only thing I could think to do was use my wipers. Well that just smeared it all over my windshield. I had to drive another 5 minutes to school like that! Then right before I got there, it finally slithered off but it got stuck on the side and was hanging over the edge and down the side of my driver's side window. So then it was in front of my eyes but was right next to my head! Well I couldn't have opened my door because it would've plopped right down into my car and the last thing I want in my car is a pile of entrails. So I called another teacher in my building and told her to bring a big cup of water out to the parking lot and to throw it on my window so I could get out. So Julie met me out there and she happens to have a really bad gag reflex. So I was sitting in my car while she's throwing cups of water at it and gagging. The entire time, the assistant principal was watching it and laughing her head off. It was ridiculous. I finally had to climb out of the passenger side because the guts wouldn't come off. It took me a good hour to recover from that and get the gaggy feeling out of my throat. And get this... Stephanie really is the best friend ever because at lunch time, she went out and cleaned my car off with paper towels for me. You guys, it was the most disgusting glob of nastiness you've ever seen! AAAAAHHHHH
Janet


Hope this brought some laughter to your day today!
It sure did mine!

Make it a good one,
Leeann

No comments: