Blog Archives

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pre Halloween Weekend 2007


(this was written last Sunday but I am just getting around to posting it now. Sorry!)

I have had a very full but very fun weekend!

On Friday night,
I went to my friend Melissa's house
to play a card game called CLR,
have cosmos and appetizers
and some good Girl's Night Out time.

It was a total blast.
Definitely a much needed fun night!

Saturday night we went to
the Fifth Annual Evans' Halloween Party
and let me tell you,
these folks throw an AMAZING Halloween party!

Kris starts planning her party in March
for the following October.
Every room is decorated from top to bottom
and there is so much for the kids and adults to do.

There is no doubt they spend a bundle each year
to throw such a magnificent party for their friends
and we are so grateful and look forward to it every year.

And ....

Drumroll Please.......

after four years of trying....

We WON!!
Scariest Prize 2007!!

This is NOT an easy task.
Just to give you a clue-- the guy who won
best overall was a Franciscan Friar...
WHO ACTUALLY SHAVED HIS HEAD
SO THAT THERE WAS PERFECT CIRCLE
ON THE TOP WITH THE RING FRINGE OF HAIR
ALL AROUND HIS HEAD!!

Yes, indeed, ladies and gents,
the competition is fierce indeed!!

So without further ado,
here are the costumes Rob and I wore,
to win the prize:


And here is how the kids dressed :




1 comment:

Richard Lewis said...

Wow, you all really go all out for Halloween parties. I am impressed. Must be the kids. Or that I'm so much into adulthood that I've forgotten the joy of dressing up and acting foolish. Sigh.

Richard